Membership NO: 2018
Part exchange your car against any of our leasing deals. We'll give you a competitive part ex value - taking the hassle out of selling your car privately.
Benefits of the part exchange and lease programme:
- We work with you to ensure you're never without a vehicle
- You receive funds before your lease initial rental is due
- Inspect and Collect vehicles at your preferred location, making it hassle free
- No fees as the whole process is completed free of charge
Start your part exchange now
Simply fill out our online form below and we'll get back to you to start the process.
As long as your vehicle has an MOT, is both under 10 years old and under 100,000 miles at the point of collection, we'll be happy to give you a no obligation price for your vehicle.
Have a question? Please don't hesitate to give us a call or fill out the form above.
Need more information? Check out our guides:
- Part Exchange Leasing FAQ
- Part Exchange and Lease Process Explained
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
F: 01782 255222
Yes Lease Ltd
The Phoenix Works
Unit 6B 500-510 King street
Stoke On Trent
Registered Office : The Phoenix Works, 500-510 King Street, Longton, Stoke On Trent, ST3 1EZ
| Registered in England & Wales with company number : 08734869 | Data Protection No : 00041375210 | VAT No : 174026130 | BVRLA Member No. 2018
Yes Lease Ltd are a credit broker and not a lender, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : FCA Authorisation FRN 724212
Yes Lease Ltd is an appointed representatives of Autoprotect (MBI) Limited for insurance mediation activities. Autoprotect (MBI) Limited is authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority, their firm reference number is 312143. You can check this in the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768
Copyright © 2018 Yes Lease Ltd, All rights reserved.